2015/02/03 [Have you met....Robin] 答案


各位好,
關於Robin的測驗在此哦,http://goo.gl/jZJ0tw,大家有興趣還可以來玩XD
接下來是今天的答案啦~

-----

原本不相信有Cockamouse存在的Robin,一看到Cockamouse時,她如何處置牠?(S01E07)
拿酒潑牠
Lily: Robin.
Robin: What?
(Robin walks over to Lily and sees what she sees)
Robin: Oh my God. It's real.
Lily: Oh, is it? Do something.
(Robin throws drink at it)
Lily: What the hell was that? You trying to get it drunk?
Robin: It was the only think I could think of.




Robin當初為何要抽雪茄?(S01E14)
因為想要吸引她爸爸的注意
Robin: My father was a cigar fanatic, it was the only way to get his attention.

Barney: Father issues. Hot.



在Ted以為要和Victoria分手的時候,Robin用什麼理由邀請Ted去她家?(S01E18)
要測試新的果汁機
Robin: Well, um, I just finally set up my new juicer and I was going to make some juice, and I was, like, "You know who likes juice? Ted."



Robin在得獎晚會帶去讓Ted嫉妒的人是?(S01E19)
Sandy


Robin第一次結束後,對方說了什麼?(S02E12)
Yeah, I'm gay.




Robin用什麼當藉口來不播報Super Bowl的比分?(S02E14)
我朋友Mark過世了
Robin : I haven't watched the game yet. I'm begging you, for the rest of the newscast there can't be any references to who won the Super Bowl. I mean, change the teleprompter. No team names, nothing specific.
Woman : That is crazy. I can't do that.
Robin : My friend Mark passed away this week.

Woman : Okay, sweety okay. Okay, I'm so sorry.




Robin訂了什麼雜誌?(S02E18)
Guns and Ammo
Robin : I love you, too. Bye. ( Still on the phone) : Hey, sorry about that. Thanks for holding. Um, so if you could go ahead and cancel my subscription to Guns and Ammo, that would be great. No, it's a great magazine. Really great. They've printed three of my letters. It's just that my boyfriend is moving in and he kind of doesn't approve of the whole gun thing. A free hand grenade phone? You know what? Let me give you my work address.


Robin看到香檳內有戒指,以為Ted要求婚,請問她當下講了幾個no?(S02E22)
這題送分,感謝 林嘉樂以及李虹儀的指正>"<
我後來看了一下影片,Robin說了十次No,我被劇本誤導了,真的很sorryQ_Q





Robin在Lily’s bridal shower上送了什麼?(S02E19)
電動按摩棒
Barney : There's a store on Eighth Avenue that specializes in-- how to put this delicately? uh, battery-powered, adult- recreational fake penises.



Robin的藝名和第一首出道歌為?(S02E09)
Robin Sparkle / Let’s go to the mall
Barney: That's right, I know your secret, Robin. Or should I say Robin Sparkles?
Robin: How do you know that name?
Barney: 'Cause I know the truth. And I am about to show it to you right now. (Barney sits down at table and opens laptop) Gather around, Ted, you're gonna wanna see this.


Robin Sparkles: Everybody come and play. Throw every last care away. Let's go to the mall, today.



有Crazy eyes的女孩叫Robin什麼?(S02E07)
Roland



在Game night,Robin本來要講的糗事是什麼?(S01E15)
滑倒在馬糞中
Robin: I was doing a report on live TV about a hansom cab driver.
[END OF FLASHBACK]
Barney: Not the slipping-in-horse-poop story!

Ted: Yeah, we all know that one.




Robin最後沒和Ted去參加婚禮,而是去當替代主播。請問當時她報導了什麼新聞?(S01E12)
Are there snakes living in your walls?
Robin: Coming up, are there snakes living in your walls? The answer may surprise you, after the break.




Robin與Lily的首次girl night out卻一直被搭訕。一位男子向Robin問” So where’re you from? Heaven?”請問Robin的回答是?(S01E03)
Yeah, I'm a ghost!
Guy#2: (Ignoring Lily) So where’re you from? Heaven.
Robin: Yeah, I’m a ghost ! Died fifteen years ago, like that pickup line.






Robin哪些東西是前男朋友送的?(S02E16)

Ted : Exactly. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Well, sit. Sit, yeah. So you never keep anything your ex-boyfriends gave you?

Robin : Nope. Well, except for my dogs.



-----自由發揮題-----

對於Robin印象最深的一句話/事情?

  • nononononono~
  • But ummm... 
  • "Robin: Ted, the future is scary. But you can't just run back to the past because it's familiar. Yes, it's tempting... Barney: But it's a mistake."
  • Robin Sparkles
  • 從窗口與Ted對望
  • Let's go to the mall, today.
  • Let's go to the mall, everybody!!!
  • 摀著耳朵說 Balalalala 假裝甚麼都沒聽到
  • "Robin Dagger...話說那形象好不像她啊~不過我覺得Cobie在拍那段時應該玩得很開心XD"

看來大家對於Robin Sparkle/Dagger印象超深啊XDDD




沒有留言:

張貼留言

語言學知識型Podcast:《語言好好玩》

今天在寫ARG文時才發現網誌好久沒更新了XD 最近的新動態是在「 鏡文化 」開Podcast節目,《語言好好玩》,自己推薦大家來聽XD 是一個語言學的科普節目,用生活化的例子來談些語言學的知識,歡迎大家收聽 <3 自寫稿自錄自繪圖,產業一條龍XDDD 也歡...